Native image compilation error

Codrut Stancu codrut.stancu at oracle.com
Sat Nov 18 22:04:30 UTC 2017

We actually do support reflection in SVM, but you have to specify the reflexively accessed elements using some descriptor files. That's a limitation of the closed world assumption. The only feature that's not supported is dynamic class loading. We haven't experimented with Jackson yet. I'll get back later with more details (on my phone right now).