SPECjvm2008 benchmark numbers for AArch64

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Mon Feb 12 16:50:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

We, Oracle Java org, had similar performance investigation on linux-x86
of Graal as JIT, which is new experimental feature in JDK 10.

Numbers are similar.

Several Graal's RFEs were filed to track these performance issues. As we
understand, it is mostly due to some missing loop optimizations and
missing intrinsics.

Benchmarks names are cryptic because of licensing issue :(

Regards,
Vladimir