Accepting jdwp connection early enough to debug Graal startup with -Xcomp

Gary Frost frost.gary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:37:42 UTC 2019

Thanks Alan and Doug for the feedback

Sounds like libgraal is intended to be a precompiled (AOT?) binary library
formed by  'closing' over the Graal module?

If so will it still allow Java plugins to be dynamically loaded?

In my case I can work around (removing -Xcomp helps a lot)

Just trying to get my head around the debug story for people writing
plugins.

Gary