review (XS) for 6838154: make/linux/makefiles/sa.make needs hash-style fix

Tom Rodriguez Thomas.Rodriguez at Sun.COM
Wed May 6 13:57:01 PDT 2009

That's a good catch.  ldd -r libjsig.so results in the SIGFPE
problem.  I'll add that.  I ldd -r'd all the other libs in the image
to make sure no others had problems and that seems to be it.  I've
updated the webrev.

tom