Turn off All Optimizations

Xin Tong xerox.time.tech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:18:50 PST 2012

I want the compiler to compile the code at the same time. i.e. i want
to study why the compiler is so much faster than the intepreter from a
microarchitectural point of view. enabling optimizations complicates
the problem.

there are 2 compilers in the hotspot, the c1 and opto. which one is used ?

Xin