RFR 8038418 New tests development for type profiling and speculation

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Wed Apr 9 09:48:35 UTC 2014

Hi Roland,

>> Using your own class loaders should. The call to set_arg_modified() itself doesn’t affect type profiling.
unfortunately, it's hard to use new class loaders for all scenarios in
our current design, so it's not enough, what's why we decided to use WB
API to clear method state.

is there any way to clear type profiling data? could please you point me
to the code where type profiling is stored? I'll add clearing type
profiling data to WB:clearMethodState.

Thanks
Igor