RFR(XS) 8046289: compiler/6340864/TestLongVect.java timeout with

Rickard Bäckman rickard.backman at oracle.com
Thu Jul 3 12:37:39 UTC 2014

Vladimir, Tobias

I've looked into something that tries to find out when we have "good
enough" profiling information. Since the bug I've been working on only
happens with the -Xcomp flag, I've tried to special case that instead so
that we don't put uncommon traps when running with -Xcomp since the
profiling information usually is pretty bad.

Updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rbackman/8046289.3/

Thanks
/R