RFR(S): 8080976: Unexpected AIOOB thrown from 1.9.0-ea-b64 on (regression)

Dawid Weiss dawid.weiss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:33:40 UTC 2015

Is there any documentation explaining how patches and bug fixes are
merged into beta builds? I see the AIOOB issue was fixed in "team",
but it apparently didn't make it into jdk9 b67:

Just curious (Robert Muir has found a compiler issue in b67 and it
seems like it's a separate one, which made me look for the fix to my
original problem).

Dawid