Making PrintEscapeAnalysis a diagnostic option on product VM?

Vladimir Ivanov vladimir.x.ivanov at oracle.com
Fri Jun 19 11:03:10 UTC 2015

Chris,

I'd suggest to look into enhancing LogCompilation output instead of
parsing VM output. It doesn't require any flag changes and fits nicely
into existing LogCompilation functionality, so we can integrate it into
the product, relieving you and JITWatch users from building a companion VM.

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov