[9] RFR (XS): 8150436: Incorrect invocation mode when linkToInteface linker is eliminated

Uwe Schindler uschindler at apache.org
Thu Feb 25 17:30:49 UTC 2016

Hi Vladimir,

thanks for taking care so fast. To me the fix looks fine and this explains why we have seen that with Lucene! I hope my test case was fine, but it was quite clear under which circumstances this happened. As I am not able to build a full patched JDK on my own, but I hope you tried the fix with my test case (as attached to issue).

Many, many thanks!
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschindler at apache.org
ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer
Bremen, Germany
http://lucene.apache.org/