RFR(S): 8146792: Predicate moved after partial peel may lead to broken graph

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Tue Jan 12 00:43:49 UTC 2016

Now I think I understand.
Note, there should be NO any control between loop's head and predicate check. I assume CastPP is attached to it because
its original check was removed by dominated similar check (for example NULL check).

I think it is safe to move CastPP above original dummy predicate checks (one or two checks if there is loop limit
checks) since Cast PP should not depend on them. It will solve the problem since moved check(new predicate) is always
inserted before original dummy predicate (which will be removed later).

Thanks,
Vladimir