CR for RFR 8178800

Berg, Michael C michael.c.berg at intel.com
Wed May 10 23:53:30 UTC 2017

Some additional notes, the vabsss and vabssd instructions utilize a test on src2 vs dst, this is required as the live range of src2 can end making it available for reuse, in such a case, we manage and use xmm0 so that we have a scratch register to utilize which will facilitate VEX encoding.

Regards,
Michael