RFR (S): 8180755: Remove use of bitMap.inline.hpp include from instanceKlass.hpp and c1_ValueSet.hpp

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Mon May 22 15:39:53 UTC 2017

Hi all,

  can I have reviews for this change that removes the use of
bitMap.inline.hpp from instanceKlass.hpp (which does not use bitMaps at
all) and c1_ValueSet.hpp as per guidelines?

This is only seemingly a large change the reason is the required move
of methods that use the BitMap class in .hpp files into .inline.hpp
files (GC and compiler only).

Also, this touches files from GC, runtime and compiler, so I sent this
RFR to all corresponding lists to get reviews from every group for
their respective files. It's mostly GC changes though.

CR:
Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8180755/webrev/
Testing: