[13] RFR(S) 8223262: [AOT] jaotc crashes with assert(!(((ThreadShadow*)__the_thread__)->has_pending_exception())) failed: Should not allocate with exception pending

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Fri May 3 16:03:31 UTC 2019

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kvn/8223262/webrev.00/

Added missing checks for pending exception.
Fix was reviewed by Tom R. and Gilles D.  and pushed into jvmci-8 by Doug S.

I tested it with hs-tier4 and hs-tier6-graal where we had the problem. AOT compilation does not crush now but there are
still test failures caused by  JDK-8220623 which will be fixed later.

--
Thanks,
Vladimir