[PING] Re: RFR(L): 8213084: Rework and enhance Print[Opto]Assembly output

Schmidt, Lutz lutz.schmidt at sap.com
Mon May 13 10:39:49 UTC 2019

Thank you, Tobias!

Answers to your questions are in my response to Vladimir's comments. I'm delaying sending that one out. I'm hoping that by this evening I can create and test a new webrev.

Regards,
Lutz

On 13.05.19, 10:40, "Tobias Hartmann" <tobias.hartmann at oracle.com> wrote:

    Hi Lutz,

    very nice work!

    On 10.05.19 17:44, Schmidt, Lutz wrote:
    > A new webrev with all the updates is here: https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lucy/webrevs/8213084.02/

    This looks good to me but as Vladimir suggested, it would be good to run some extended testing once
    the repo is fixed and you've rebased your patch.

    Just noticed that there are two TODO's + disabled code in disassembler_s390.cpp, will you file a
    follow up bug to address these?

    Thanks,
    Tobias