RFR: JDK-8223346 - Update Graal

dean.long at oracle.com dean.long at oracle.com
Tue May 14 21:03:28 UTC 2019

I suggest doing the tiers 1-4 testing separate from the tier5+ testing,
to reduce noise.

There is a fix for CheckGraalIntrinsics coming to upstream Graal. When
Jesper merges the overwritten changes, he could include that fix as
well, so that compiler/graalunit/HotspotTest.java passes.

The HeapMonitorStatArrayCorrectnessTest failure should have been fixed
by JDK-8223441, unless Jesper's test repo is out of date.

dl