RFR(XS) 8224558: x86 Fix replicateB encoding

Deshpande, Vivek R vivek.r.deshpande at intel.com
Wed May 22 17:48:57 UTC 2019

Hi Tobias

Thanks for looking at it. Yes I will fix the format strings.

I came across this issue with vector API tests.
I tried to write a reproducer using the autovectorizer test, but it always uses the register based rule(instruct Repl32B) instead of memory based rule (instruct Repl32B_mem) and register based rule gives correct result.
This is why it never showed up.
Could you please help me with forcing to use memory based rule with autovectorizer based test.

Regards,
Vivek