RFR(L) 8223320: [AOT] jck test api/javax_script/ScriptEngine/PutGet.html fails when test classes are AOTed

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Thu May 30 21:15:33 UTC 2019

CCing to runtime group too.

So you went hard and correct way ;-)

deoptimization.cpp next #ifdef sequence is strange since we support only 64-bit on SPARC:

+#ifdef _LP64
+                       jlong res = (jlong)low->get_int();
+#else
+#ifdef SPARC

Also the code here is guarded by INCLUDE_JVMCI but it should be applicable to AOT code too. Right? May be || INCLUDE_AOT?

Please, add more comment. For example add one in aotLoader.cpp for initialize_box_caches() to explain why we need to
eager initialize caches for AOT.

Thanks,
Vladimir