RFR: 8257498: Remove useless skeleton predicates [v3]

Christian Hagedorn chagedorn at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jan 20 12:30:12 UTC 2021

> This enhancement removes useless skeleton predicates in the same way as we already remove normal useless predicates in `PhaseIdealLoop::eliminate_useless_predicates()`.
>
> Thanks,
> Christian

Christian Hagedorn has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Fix removal from global list and update get_skeleton_predicates

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/2075/files/0ed11ba9..5b716bc5

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2075&range=02