RFR: 8274730: AArch64: AES/GCM acceleration is broken by the fix for JDK-8273297

Andrew Haley aph at openjdk.java.net
Tue Oct 5 10:05:24 UTC 2021

The recent AES/GCM acceleration on AArch64 was broken by https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8273297 . This was entirely expected, and I approved the patch, but now we must make AArch64 acceleration work again.
The only significant change from the point of view of this patch is that one argument was added to the call to the intrinsic, and that argument caused another argument to spill onto the stack.

Commit messages:
 - 8274730: AArch64: AES/GCM acceleration is broken by the fix for JDK-8273297

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5819&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5819/head:pull/5819