RFR: 8287001: Add warning message when fail to load hsdis libraries [v3]

Yuta Sato duke at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jun 1 08:40:40 UTC 2022

> When failing to load hsdis(Hot Spot Disassembler) library (because there is no library or hsdis.so is old and so on),
> there is no warning message (only can see info level messages if put -Xlog:os=info).
> This should show a warning message to tell the user that you failed to load libraries for hsdis.
> So I put a warning message to notify this.
>
> e.g.
> `

Yuta Sato has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Revert "add the name of file that was searched to warning message"

  This reverts commit 08bc492af45bf6fef82df0164f93dd4ecf321532.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/8782/files/08bc492a..0627c96c

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8782&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8782&range=01-02

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/8782/head:pull/8782