Code review request: 7190089: NMT ON: NMT failed assertion on thread's stack base address

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Thu Aug 30 10:58:34 PDT 2012

This does look like a clean solution.  I was concerned because
initialize_thread() call was moved to record_stack_base_and_size() but
it's really doing initialize_thread_stack() except the last two lines.
I think the name should be changed so it looks more reasonable inside
this stack-related function.

Thanks,
Coleen