RFR (small) 6518907: cleanup IA64 specific code in Hotspot

Vladimir Kozlov Vladimir.Kozlov at oracle.com
Fri Nov 30 12:38:57 PST 2012

I put webrev on open server:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kvn/6518907/webrev/

One thing concern me is code change in os.cpp for Win64:

+   // On Windows AMD64 link() does not work as there's no back link on
the stack.
+ #elif (defined(IA64) || defined(AMD64)) && defined(_WIN32)

Can someone familiar with Windows confirm if the statement in the
comment and code change are correct?

And in os_windows.cpp EXCEPTION_REG_NAT_CONSUMPTION is defined twice.

Thanks,
Vladimir