Experiment: Merging hs-rt and hs-gc

Mikael Vidstedt mikael.vidstedt at oracle.com
Wed Jun 3 14:28:08 UTC 2015

Given that the feedback on this has been positive we're going to move
ahead with this experiment. The plan is to do a final integration from
jdk9/hs-gc up to jdk9/hs *tomorrow* and then lock down hs-gc. More
detailed information will be sent out in separate emails.

If you have feedback on how the experiment is working out please let us
know!

Cheers,
Mikael