RFR: JDK-5108778 Too many instances of java.lang.Boolean created in Java application

Sebastian Sickelmann sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de
Sun Sep 27 16:58:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

my name is Sebastian Sickelmann and i signed the OCA.

Actually I am searching through the JBS for low hanging fruits.
Right now i am looking through the openjdk-sources and try to evaluate
if i can make something about JDK-5108778.

As I am not an author, I am actually not able to host webrevs on
cr.openjdk.java.net.

Is there someone who would support at hosting the hotspot-part of
JDK-5108778 on cr.openjdk.java.net for reviewing?

I placed the hotspot part in my dropbox at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43692695/oss-patches/openjdk/jdk-5108778/hotspot_0/webrev/index.html
or as zip:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43692695/oss-patches/openjdk/jdk-5108778/hotspot_0/webrev.zip

I executed all jtreg tests in hotspot/test and get no more errors than before the change.

-- Sebastian