RFR(S) : 8078450 : Implement consistent process for quarantine of tests

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Dec 5 04:02:48 UTC 2016

Hi Igor,

Seems okay on principle.

The previously undefined JTREG_EXTENSIONS is passed to jtreg via the
Makefile jtreg_tests target. Is that target used by JPRT when running
jtreg tests? What about rbt etc?

When running jtreg standalone/locally we now have to remember to add
potentially two --exclude options. That needs a bit of a "heads up"
email beyond this RFR in my opinion.

Nit: The new ProblemList.txt should have a single year, 2016, in its
copyright header.

+# Copyright (c) 2009, 2016, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
reserved.

Thanks,
David