RFR: 8146690: Make all classes in GC follow the naming convention.

David Lindholm david.lindholm at oracle.com
Wed Jan 13 08:55:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

My latest cleanup effort has been to make sure that all class names in
GC follow the CamelCase naming convention. Almost all classes does this
already, but there are a few that doesn't. For a list of these classes,
see https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8146690

Please review this patch that renames these classes to follow the naming
convention.

I have not changed names of the gc vm operations, since all vm
operations throughout hotspot follow the same naming convention
(VM_Operation).

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~david/JDK-8146690/webrev.00/

Testing: JPRT.

Thanks,