Current status of hs-rt

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Mon Jan 25 16:07:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

We didn't get any nightly testing on Friday due to maintenance, so we are hoping
for everything to work tonight instead.

JDK-8148052 seems to be a test issue and the related tests are being
quarantined. Quarantining tests are usually seen as "safe" changes and since no
other changes has been pushed since Thursday we can push the quarantining change
to hs-rt now without invalidating the Thursday nightly results.

We also need to get a final verdict on JDK-8147865. It is believed to be an
older bug and thus not a blocker but due to maintenance this has not been
verified yet.

Thanks,
/Jesper