RFR: JEP draft for Linux/s3990x port

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Thu Oct 27 09:47:07 UTC 2016

Hi Vladimir

I pushed the remaining change.  It is now possible to build a s390
VM directly out of the jdk9/hs repo.

Thanks a lot for your help with the JEP, testing and all the other
issues with the port!  For me, this has been a very uncomplicated straight
forward project without too much overhead!  Also a big thanks to the other
people at  Oracle that have been involved.

Best regards,
  Goetz