RFR: 8199220: Zero build broken after 8195103 and 8191102 (was RFR: 8199220: Zero build broken)

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Mar 12 03:57:09 UTC 2018

Hi Ed,

On 9/03/2018 5:53 PM, Edward Nevill wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-03-08 at 18:28 -0500, coleen.phillimore at oracle.com wrote:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~enevill/8199220/webrev.02/src/hotspot/share/gc/shared/cardTableModRefBS.cpp.udiff.html
>>
>> Can you add a comment on the #endif // COMPILER2 || JVMCI
>>
>> something like that?
>> thanks,
>> Coleen
>>

> Sure. Would you like me to generate a new webrev. Or could David just add that to the commit?

Once we're certain this addresses all the issues it was intended to
address (ref Thomas's email) you should generate a final changeset with
the exact changes (ie Coleen's comment) and the final set of reviewers,
and post the link. I'll take that re-run through our internal tests and
then push.

For next time the submit-hs repo can be used :)

Thanks,
David