RFR(XS): 8200360: MeetIncompatibleInterfaceArrays fails with "MeetIncompatibleInterfaceArrays0ASM.run() must be compiled at tier 0 !"

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:19:21 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 9:12 AM, Tobias Hartmann
<tobias.hartmann at oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Volker,
>
> On 28.03.2018 16:49, Volker Simonis wrote:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2018/8200360/
>
> Looks good to me.

Thanks!

>> It would be great if somebody could run this trough the "hs-tier2"
>> test suite and any other relevant internal test suites because the
>> problem doesn't show up in the tier1 tests.
>
> I'll run the relevant internal testing.

I just saw that Daniel added the "hs-tier3" tag to the bug. What does
this mean? Are there other (different?) problems when running the
"hs-tier3" suite?

I'll wait with the push until I get the OK from you that all internal
tests have passed.

Thanks,
Volker