RFR(M): 8233787: Break cycle in vm_version* includes

Schmidt, Lutz lutz.schmidt at sap.com
Mon Nov 18 12:05:10 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,
thank you for going through all these "simple" modifications. And thanks for the review!
I'll send the stuff through jdk/submit and then push it.
Regards,
Lutz

On 18.11.19, 13:02, "Doerr, Martin" <martin.doerr at sap.com> wrote:

    Hi Lutz,

    I've looked over the complete webrev .03 and it looks good to me.
    I appreciate having the abstract version in separate files and the regular vm_version basically include the platform stuff.

    Best regards,
    Martin