RFR: 8256425: Obsolete Biased Locking in JDK 18 [v7]

Stefan Karlsson stefank at openjdk.org
Wed May 10 11:45:22 UTC 2023

On Wed, 10 May 2023 11:24:37 GMT, Doug Simon <dnsimon at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I know you've been pretty good at alerting us to such PRs but I wonder if there's a more automated way to achieve this?

We have a mapping between directories and mailing lists that should be notified when changes are done to files in those directories. See:

Here you can see that the hotspot-compiler mailing list gets notified if changes are made to `"src/hotspot/share/jvmci/"`. My guess is that it would be possible to edit this file to send mail to the Graal OpenJDK mailing lists.