RFR: 8307804: Reorganize ArrayJuggle test cases [v2]

Leo Korinth lkorinth at openjdk.org
Tue May 16 12:49:46 UTC 2023

On Tue, 16 May 2023 04:58:58 GMT, David Holmes <dholmes at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Leo Korinth has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   rerun tests
>
> test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/gc/ArrayJuggle/ArrayJuggle.README line 1:
>
>> 1: Copyright (c) 2002, 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
>
> The README  needs some updating with your changes

Yes, nice catch! It was not up to date to begin with. Although the description of some parts are still correct --- for me --- the README adds little benefit, and I would prefer removing the file. Another option is to keep lines up to and including line 51, and remove the rest. These kind of files just tend to bit rot.