question from customer

Comerford, Sean Sean.Comerford at espn3.com
Tue Jun 3 15:26:23 UTC 2008

Hi Jon - thanks for the quick response.

My understanding is the issues are more of extreme scaling / # of
objects being GC'd than any specific problem that can be pinpointed in a
log.

But Mike Polikoff (whom I've copied on this email) is in charge of the
fantasy engineering group and can explain far better that I the issues
they are looking to get help with. So I'll defer to him at this point.

--------
Sean Comerford, Software Engineer
ESPN.com Site Architecture Group