Request for review (s) - 7119584

Vitaly Davidovich vitalyd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 04:58:03 UTC 2011

StoreLoad is only needed to prevent a load moving ahead of a prior write in
the *writing* thread - from Jon's description he only needs to ensure that
the gc thread reads a consistent(fully initialized) object from the other
thread (i.e. object was fully initialized before it's written to the queue
rather than being written to the queue but having initializing writes
happen after that).