Request for reviews (S): 7014874: Incorrect COOPs modes on solaris-{sparcv9, amd64} with ParallelGC

Y. S. Ramakrishna y.s.ramakrishna at oracle.com
Thu Jan 27 22:36:50 UTC 2011

I don't understand the logic of the patch. Or rather, i do,
but i question if it is complete: why didn't you also align
the max size of YG and PG down in like manner? I think you
should or you would be open to the same issues, no?

In fact, it seems as though, as a matter of uniform policy, all min's
should align upwards and all max's align downwards wherever (page-)alignment
is sought.

-- ramki