Request for review (XS): 8003822: Deprecate the incremental mode of CMS

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Thu Dec 20 09:02:40 UTC 2012

Kirk,

As you are aware we are discussing this in this email thread:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-gc-dev/2012-December/thread.html#5361

We need to get a fix in soon, so we can not continue discussing this for
too long. Deprecating iCMS is in my opinion a reasonable conclusion of
the discussion in the above email thread.

Bengt