Fwd: Request for review (xs) - 8013938: Native OOME on fastdebug VM on Solaris

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Wed Aug 28 16:25:18 UTC 2013

Jon,

A while ago I change this value to 1G for G1:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-gc/hotspot/rev/0abfeed51c9e

Could you remove that code as part of this change since it is not needed
anymore.

I'm also copying Vladimir and Coleen in this email. If I remember
correctly they had some comments on my suggestion to do a similar change
that you proposed. That discussion lead to me just making the change for
G1 and just to 1G instead of 2G.

Thanks,
Bengt