hsx24 backport: Request for review: 7122222: GC log is limited to 2G for 32-bit

Tao Mao tao.mao at oracle.com
Tue Jul 2 15:10:24 UTC 2013

The format of passing cxxflag to a specific file is different in hsx24
than in hsx25. I've changed the setting accordingly in order to pass
through the compilation.

Please review the new webrev below and ignore webrev.00.

hsx24 webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tamao/7122222_hsx24/webrev.01/

(original) hsx25 webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tamao/7122222/webrev.00/

Test:
Builds were tested on Linux-i586, Solaris-i586, and Solaris-sparc.
Builds were successful and they all passed test of the gc-log size limit
of 2G.

Passed JPRT.

Thanks.
Tao