CMS parallel initial mark

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Fri Jun 7 20:12:15 UTC 2013

I've created the CR 8016184

Consolidate common code between MarkRefsIntoClosure  and
Par_MarkRefsIntoClosure

Hiroshi,

The renaming of  Par_MarkRefsIntoClosure to ParMarkRefsIntoClosure can
wait (unless you've already done it).  As you've seen  the use of
Par_<class_name> is wide spread in CMS and should be fixed
comprehensively in one changeset.

Jon