RFR (S): 7066063: CMS: "Conservation Principle" assert failed

Srinivas Ramakrishna ysr1729 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:16:37 UTC 2013

Hi Bengt --

Thanks for the nice description! The change looks right to me. (I seem
to recall having spent a bunch of time on this many moons ago, and
still not managed to get rid of the last occurrence of this assert;
looks like you may have found the "last" case that was confounding the
assert! :-)

Reviewed!
-- ramki