RFR (M): JDK-8065993: Merge OneContigSpaceCardGeneration with TenuredGeneration

Mikael Gerdin mikael.gerdin at oracle.com
Mon Dec 1 13:31:57 UTC 2014

Hi Bengt,

On 2014-12-01 13:42, Bengt Rutisson wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Could I have a couple of reviews to this cleanup?
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8065993/webrev.00/

in concurrentMarkSweepGeneration.inline.hpp you've removed the include
of genCollectedHeap.hpp, is that intentional? There are still references
to GenCollectedHeap in that file.

in tenuredGeneration.cpp
TenuredGeneration::collect and expand_and_allocate the parameters are
not properly aligned.

Otherwise the change looks good.
I don't need to re-review the above mentioned changes.

/Mikael