RFR: Backport of 6412968 and 6990419 to 7u

Srinivas Ramakrishna ysr1729 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:00:01 UTC 2014

Hi Poonam --

Awesome, thanks for doing the backport (and thanks to Yasumasa for the
original fixes)!  Are there performance numbers to share? (Unfortunately
the original jira's aren't publicly visible on openjdk, in case performance
data is attached there.)

Which version of 7u is this slated to make an appearance?

thanks!
-- ramki