RFR(S): JDK-8047330: Remove unrolled card loops in G1 SparsePRTEntry

Andreas Sjöberg andreas.sjoberg at oracle.com
Wed Jun 25 07:02:26 UTC 2014

Hi!

Following Mikael's review and some offline comments from Thomas I've
made these changes in addition to removing the unrolled card loops:

* removed the now unused define
* added braces for the for-loop in SparsePRTEntry::init
* changed the implementation of copy_cards to use memcpy

New webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jwilhelm/8047330/webrev.02/

Thanks