RFR: 8144908: Remove apply_to_weak_ref_discovered_field override for UpdateRSOopClosure

Kim Barrett kim.barrett at oracle.com
Tue Dec 8 16:12:21 UTC 2015

On Dec 8, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Stefan Johansson <stefan.johansson at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review this change for:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8138888/8144908/hotspot.00/

Looks good.

I noticed you also removed the commented out override of idempotent.  Is there a task to do anything with that?  I looked a while ago, and I think there were no classes that provided a definition other than the default one that returns false.  I think there were a couple that were commented out, like this one.  Probably there should be an RFE to either actually use it, or get rid of it.