RFR (S): 8145534: TestRemsetLogging.java takes a long time

Jon Masamitsu jon.masamitsu at oracle.com
Wed Dec 16 23:15:58 UTC 2015

Thomas,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8145534/webrev/test/gc/g1/TestRemsetLoggingThreads.java.frames.html

Did you consider adding the -Xint to the execution line above?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8145534/webrev/test/gc/g1/TestRemsetLoggingPerRegion.java.frames.html

Why is the @requires needed above?  It's telling jtreg that
TestRemsetLoggingPerRegion
needs to be run with G1, right.  Is that really the case?

Rest looks good.

Jon