RFR: JDK-8078904 : CMS: Assert failed: Ctl pt invariant

Eric Caspole eric.caspole at oracle.com
Mon Jun 1 20:30:17 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,
Coleen told me about Gerard's new command line validation feature which
should be committed in the next week or two. That looks like a good way
to fix the argument processing using simple functions for each option
being checked. So I will wait for that to come out and then fix the
MinTLABSize/YoungPLABSize conflict using it.
Eric