RFR 8085965: VM hangs in C2Compiler

Poonam Bajaj Parhar poonam.bajaj at oracle.com
Mon Jun 15 18:36:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

Here's the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~poonam/8085965/webrev.03/
- Set ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrentAndUnloadsClasses too to false when
ClassUnloading is turned off.
- removed the changes from unpdate_should_unload_classes() in
concurrentMarkSweepGeneration.cpp
- Added the change to mark the classes in genMarkSweep.cpp when
ClassUnloading is off to make sure that classes don't get unloaded with
-XX:-ClassUnloading.

Thanks,
Poonam