RFR: 8079315: UseCondCardMark broken in conjunction with CMS precleaning

Erik Österlund erik.osterlund at lnu.se
Tue Jun 16 15:24:45 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

I¹m just an author, so my opinion probably doesn¹t matter.
However, it would be nice if you in graphKit.cpp could join the two if
statements:

L3806: if (UseConcMarkSweepGC && UseCondCardMark) {

 Šmembar stuffŠ
}

L3811: if (UseCondCardMark) {
 ŠstuffŠ
}

Šso that the code gets more readable and is consistent with how it was
done in the other 2 files.
Also, I¹m curious if you ran any benchmarks to see what happens to
performance?

Otherwise it looks good to me!

Thanks,
/Erik